All sales are final.
We only offer an exchange of equal value or more. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items
- To complete your exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial exchange value is granted (if applicable)
- Obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Exchange (if applicable)
- Once your merchandise is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be exchanged, unfortunately, sale items cannot be exchanged/credited.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 4794 hwy 17 business Murrells Inlet South Carolina US 29576.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 4794 hwy 17 business Murrells Inlet South Carolina US 29576
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.